Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thawing out from a long winter...

This post will come as a surprise to many of my loyal followers ... my dear friends. My absence from this site is quite unforgivable, but I promise that I have an excuse:

(Well, maybe it's not a 9 month excuse, but as of today it's a 30 week excuse!)


Clearly a lot has been happening in my life, and though I've remained addicted to all of my favorite blogs, I seem to have neglected this one a bit, no? But, with this post, I am officially back. Promise. I have a plethora of house updates to share, plus the most incredible Internet finds and lots of little baby treats too!
So, stay tuned (if you're still out there!)

2 comments:

Darci said...

Welcome back! I was so happy to see your post pop up in my reader, and even happier to see that picture :) Congratulations!

People St.Clair said...

I'm so happy to see you back and blogging. Also congratulations!