Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Que Stein stationary, invitations... you name it!


I have been obsessed with paper from a young age. I vividly remember sitting on the playground in third grade (Mrs. Novak's class) trading sheets of note paper with my classmates. We collected single sheets of intricately designed paper and kept them in little shoe boxes.

My tastes have moved on to much more expensive paper (along with everything else!), and I adore Que Stein Company for notecards, thank yous, and gorgeous white heavy stock cards with matching envelopes for printing at home.


Choose from a myriad of colors for each design. I love the sophisticated Dinah Collection above.

1 comment:

People St.Clair said...

From one paper obsessed girl to another....Thank you. Everything on this site is fabulous.