Thursday, March 6, 2008

And the winner is ...

Christina of Simply Modern Weddings!


This lighting in this image is amazing ... and knowing that the location was a surprise find makes it even more incredible! The readers voted, and I agree ... Congratulations Christina!

Thank you to all of the beautiful brides who entered this contest. I have enjoyed each and every photograph and have loved hearing why the images are so special to you. Thanks also to everyone who voted! Check back in the next week or so for the announcement of another contest - this time the prize is bigger and there are no requirements for people to enter!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi, I've just stumbled upon your blog and I have no idea how I've missed it! So, so beautiful! Love your header. Sad I missed this contest but have enjoyed the pictures imensely! Thanks for the pretty!

Chere Amie said...

Thanks, Lisa! I'm glad you discovered the blog ... I frequently visit yours! The flowers in the header are actually from my wedding!! Hope you'll enter the next contest when I post it next week!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! The lighting and the red building in the back is awesome!