Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fabulous new wedding resource!

I ALWAYS love a new discovery. As a recently married (*still weird*) women who was crafty and made everything in the wedding (from the jewelry, to the invitations, gifts, favors, etc.), I appreciate unique and intricate touches. Therefore, I can only imagine how addicted I'll become with this site.

The Handcrafted Wedding launched this week, offering articles on DIY, etiquette, food and drinks, you-name-it! Additionally, the site links to some fabulous Web sites, including Mommy Makes Roses (hand made paper roses), Rabbit Toes (personalized dinnerware) and The Uncommon Bride.

Some personal favorites

Adorable clutches from 1154 Lill Studio:

Aisle runners by Event Bella Designs:


Custom fortune cookies by My Own Cookie:

No comments: