Tuesday, August 14, 2007

11 days!!

Okay, deep breaths. This only happens once, and I'm trying to take in every single day leading up to the big day. Wedding crafts, timelines, vendor lists and confirmations are all I can think of.

Things checked off the list today:
  • Final confirmation with reception location (Davios)
  • Final confirmation with rehearsal dinner location (Bellini Grill)
  • Seating arrangements (finalized tonight)
  • Placecards (over pizza and wine tonight!)
  • Programs (ditto!)

There are only a few things left to do: write my figgin' vows, make the remaining chocolates, buy and package popcorn, assembling out of town boxes, pick up my dress, finalize all the lists and lists, finish table number displays, pack, organize, freak out, stress, and run into a few more radiators - absent mindedly. I'm a bridal blur!

No comments: