Thursday, August 23, 2007

48 hours and counting!

A few final things before we sign off for the Wedding Weekend! I've been working feverishly the past few days to get everything finalized. The families start descending tonight, and the celebrations are soon to begin!

I've posted before about our out of town boxes. It's clear to me now that we may have gone a little overboard (you have to pick them up from underneath or risk breaking the handle because of the weight). But, with that said, there's no doubt in my mind that every single person visiting us this weekend is going to be blown away. There's nothing like an excessive do-it-yourself wedding! I'm thrilled to be able to do this for our loved ones, but have to confess that I kind of wish I was a guest!

Last night we packaged up the popcorn! It's MW's favorite snack, and a great addition to the box:




This morning, I finished sealing the boxes! They're ready to go, being delivered to hotels tonight!





Resources:

1 comment:

casey said...

the boxes for your guests are so cute, I wish I had had the time and then thought of, doing that... Congratulations on your wedding in 48 hours!!