Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Progress report

A few weeks back I posted about the tissue paper flower arrangements that I was making for the cocktail tables at our reception. I've finally gotten around to taking a couple of pictures!

Additionally, We've started assembling the large number of out of town boxes, as well!

I've taken my program inspiration from the latest edition of Martha Stewart Weddings, and I think they've turned out swimmingly. This is my prototype. Several hours of cutting and glueing await me!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Hi there... I'm a Philly bride who just came across your blog, and I, too, fell in love with this idea for my wedding programs via Martha! I hope the final product worked out as well as you had hoped. I'll be bookmarking your blog to get inspiration for my September 2008 wedding :-)

Chere Amie said...

Thanks for writing! Please let me know if you'd like any guidance ... our programs turned out perfectly, but it was a little hit or miss at first. I'm also a day of coordinator in Philly so I have great recommendations for local resources! Good luck!