Friday, May 9, 2008

A few of my favorite things...

From Wrapables!

The Butter Boy/Girl (and they are on sale now for $5.99)


Rosebud Paper Lanterns (these would look beautiful hanging from the trees at an outdoor wedding)


Lightseed candle holder (I'm buying these in red today ... on sale for $9.99 a piece)



Magazine Rack (check it out for multiple colors!)
Iron Circles Wall SconceOk. Clearly, I could keep going. Bottom line is that this is an awesome site to check out. I leave you now with two fabulous ideas for weddings:
Bud vase placecard holders...

and these Victoriana vases ... which oddly I covet. I'm seeing black, red and these white vases. Uhm, did anyone see Devine Design last night? Maybe that's where my inspiration is coming from today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, this site is awesome. Great picks!

Little Willow said...

Oooooo that magazine rack is fab!