Friday, February 29, 2008

Contest: LAST DAY!

Time is running out for our contest this week. Send your submissions to me by 5 p.m. today, and you'll make the cut. Check back over the weekend to vote for your Favorite reader wedding photo. Voting will last through Tuesday, March 4 at 5 p.m. The winner will be announced on Wednesday!

Reminder: Enter your one favorite wedding photograph from your own wedding! I'll post the photographs as I receive them. At the end of the week, we'll open up the lines for voting! The bride with the #1 favorite wedding photograph will receive a $30 gift card to Anthropology (tucked in a package of treats)! E-mail emilycheramie at gmail dot com. Be sure to include Photographer Credits!

15. Renee (Photo courtesy of Candid Moments Photography)

This photo was taken at my grandparents’ home. We got married on their lawn, with its incredible views of Harrisburg and the Susquehanna River. I felt so pretty and relaxed (for the most part) that day, and I think the picture reflects that.

No comments: