Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 3: Part I

It's not too late to send in your submissions! Do so before COB Friday and you will be safely entered in the contest. Voting starts this weekend!

Reminder: Enter your one favorite wedding photograph from your own wedding! I'll post the photographs as I receive them. At the end of the week, we'll open up the lines for voting! The bride with the #1 favorite wedding photograph will receive a $30 gift card to Anthropology (tucked in a package of treats)! E-mail emilycheramie at gmail dot com. Be sure to include Photographer Credits!

11. Liz R. (Photo courtesy of Chad Bosma Photography)

The reason why we love this picture is because it reflects the calmness of that moment.


12. Sarah B. (Photo couresty of Becky Pomp)

This is my favorite because my husband and I are just leaning together, talking. She really captured who we are when we're together. And I love that you can see the whole length of my dress. :-) PS - Sarah MADE her dress!

13. Mimi of Enjoy : {the blog}

Here's my pick. I just love this picture. It captured a spontaneous, relaxing moment between my husband and I. We had just gotten married and we were able to sneak away from it all for just a few minutes. (This is also the picture that my husband secretly had blown up and professionally framed as my first anniversary gift so it has a very special place in my heart.)


1 comment:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Ooh, I recognize two of these ladies. Liz R. was a fellow knottie when I was planning my own wedding last year and not in business yet. Sarah B is one of my BFF's! WOOHOO