Monday, February 25, 2008

Day 1, Part II

Thrilled to say the entries are streaming in. Keep 'em coming! {As a reminder: Enter your one favorite wedding photograph from your own wedding! I'll post the photographs as I receive them. At the end of the week, we'll open up the lines for voting! The bride with the #1 favorite wedding photograph will receive a $30 gift card to Anthropology (tucked in a package of treats)!E-mail emilycheramie at gmail dot com. Be sure to include Photographer Credits.}

4. Mrs. Onion from Weddingbee (Photo courtesy of Daria Bishop Photography)

I picked this image because it captured the sweetness of our wedding day. The one thing I asked of my soon-to-husband was to carry enough cash in his suit pocket to buy me an ice cream at Ben & Jerry's at the end of the evening. Our photographer captured the sweetest moment of us kissing while sharing a cone.


5. Sarah T. (Photo courtesy of Amy Carroll Photography)

6. Christel (Photo courtesy of Ben Powers from Powers Studios Photography)

This is my favorite picture because I love how our photographer, Ben, captured the beauty of the ocean view in addition to the love between my hubby and I. This picture was taken on the beach in Hawaii on the island of Kauai, our home. It not only represents our love for each other but also for our home in Hawaii.


7. Jessica (Photo courtesy of Ben Pancoast Photography )

We absolutely love this picture because it captures our get-away ride from the church. Our photographer actually sat on the back of our convertible as we drove about 5 miles from the church to the lake where we took pictures. This is the amazing photo he took, and it is such a unique moment to have captured in a picture!


8. Jane

No comments: