Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day 4, Part I

Just one photograph to share with everyone so far today. I'll post a second round this evening, so be sure to send in your entries.

Reminder: Enter your one favorite wedding photograph from your own wedding! I'll post the photographs as I receive them. At the end of the week, we'll open up the lines for voting! The bride with the #1 favorite wedding photograph will receive a $30 gift card to Anthropology (tucked in a package of treats)! E-mail emilycheramie at gmail dot com. Be sure to include Photographer Credits!

14. Katherine F. (Photo courtesy of Laura Vaillancourt)

I like this picture because it's unexpected. It was taken right after the receiving line and we were all milling about, my husband (in brown) was looking to me for directions and I replied, "who cares what's next, we just got married!" That continued to be our theme for the rest of the weekend. Also interesting, that's my new brother in law, (also known as the pastor) smoking in the background!

1 comment:

magia said...

J'ai pensé que ton blog était écrit en français, à cause de son nom. Je ne suis pas français, mais j'ai appris la langue française. Je suis brésilien et je ne parle pas très bien l'anglais. J'ai un blog aussi, et il y a quelques photos dans mon blog: http://sagradoxprofano.blogspot.com